How Much Money Can You Make Selling Journals On Amazon
In my view, the world of e-commerce offers countless opportunities, and selling journals on Amazon is one that has piqued my interest. Personally, I believe that it’s not just about making money; it’s about navigating the digital marketplace and discovering your own path to success.
As far as I can tell, this journey is a blend of entrepreneurship, creativity, and dedication. In this article, I’ll share insights into the potential earnings and challenges of selling journals on Amazon.
I strongly believe that understanding the financial aspects, combined with personal experiences, can help you make an informed decision.
But first let me provide you with the short answer!
|Can you make money selling journals on Amazon in 2021?||Yes|
|How much money can you make selling journals on Amazon?||You can make $700 a month from just one book, but it’s easier to make $5-10 for each book you make and make a lot of them!|
However, there are a few things you need to do in order to be successful so keep on reading and I will walk you through them in this article!
- Making money by selling journals on Amazon is achievable, and it’s all up to me.
- I need to focus on creating quality products and effective marketing strategies to maximize my earnings.
- Diversifying my income by exploring different low-content book niches, like children’s coloring books, can boost my overall profitability.
- I’ve had a breakthrough month in December, and the potential for significant income keeps me motivated.
- I’m excited about the possibilities of selling journals on Amazon and look forward to seeing my efforts pay off.
Now lets head into my article where I personally explore if it is possible to make money selling journals on Amazon KDP!
Can You Make Money Selling Journals On Amazon
Yes you can, actually there are loads of people making 1000$ each month and you can be one of those people. There are a few different ways for you to do it so you can make money selling journals on Amazon.
Can You Make Money Selling Low Content Books On Amazon? The first way is by selling them yourself. You can create your own journal business and list your products on Amazon. This is a great option if you have a lot of knowledge about journals and you’re willing to put in the time to build up your business. I would say that this is the harder way of the three options I’m presenting to you here.
Or a great option to selling journals and low content books on Amazon is to let Amazon sell the book for you. All you have to do is write a book, and then put it on Amazon’s website. They will print it for you, and then ship it to the customer. You’ll get a cut of the sale price, and you can even set your own price.
Another way to make money selling journals on Amazon is by becoming an affiliate. This means that you promote and sell other peoples’ journals on Amazon. This can be a great option if you don’t want to deal with the hassle of shipping and handling yourself. You will earn a commission on every journal that you sell through your affiliate link.
How To Make Money Selling Journals on Amazon
If you are asking yourself how much money you can make selling journals on amazon you need to shift focus and ask yourself how do I choose the right journals to sell. Not all journals are created equal and that is why you have to study the market. You need to find ones that are high-quality and in demand. The best way to do this is to research the market and see what people are looking for.
Start with setting up your account on Amazon KDP, analyze different kinds of journals on Amazon that you want to make, head over to Canva and create your book cover and book interior. Once you have your account, book cover and interior, keyword research and book title ready you are ready to publish your book.
– Look at Amazon’s Bestseller list. This will give you an idea of what journals are selling well and what designs are the most popular ones.
– Check out online forums and see what people are saying about different journals and check TikTok and Instagram for inspiration.
– Read journal reviews to get an idea of what people like and don’t like about certain ones so you know what to make better than the competition.
– Use different tools like Book Bolt, Keyword.io or Chrome plugins to find undiscovered niches.
Once you’ve narrowed down your list, it’s time to start selling!
Keep In Mind
– Pricing is important. You need to find a balance between making a profit and making sure your journals are affordable.
– Shipping costs can eat into your profits, so try to find a way to keep them low.
– Always offer good customer service. This will help you build a good reputation and keep people coming back for more.
If you follow these tips, you can make a lot of money selling journals on Amazon. Just remember to do your research, price your products competitively, and offer great customer service. With a little effort, you can be successful in this business!
How Do You Make Money Selling Journals?
Amazon KDPs system is built up with royalties and printing cost, meaning that it doesn’t cost you anything to publish on Amazon KDP but they take a % of every sale you make. This is partially good for new people when starting out because you don’t need any investment to start this kind of business.
So how do you make money selling journals:
- Identify your target market and who are you trying to sell your journals to? Are they students, artists, writers, or professionals? Understanding your target market will help you create a product that meets their needs and preferences.
- Determine your pricing strategy and determine a price that is competitive and allows you to make a profit.
- Create a strong brand so that people can identify your journals, including a logo so people know that you are selling a good product.
- Do extensive keyword research and title research, these both things are what determines if you are going to get sales or not.
- Write a really good book description so that people get hooked on the intro and you make them want to buy your book.
So we have made our book and want to know how much money we can make, so how do we do that? It is kinda easy to calculate that yourself but it is also easy to just add your price on Amazon KDP and they will give you profit after royalties and printing cost.
But in this example we are calculating that we are selling a journal for $7.
|Money left after royalties||$4.2|
So from that $7 sale we get $1.91 in profit and that might not feel like much but remember that Amazon is doing everything for you from printing, shipping, taking care of reclaims, sales and everything around your book. You just have to make a book for 2-3 hours and could earn an unlimited amount of money.
How To Make Journals To Sell on Amazon
You can make journals to sell on Amazon by following different guides online. You might be surprised as it actually isn’t that hard to make low content journals for Amazon. There are many free tools and guides on how to make them.
- The Book Cover is made in the free online designer tool Canva.
- Guide here
- Book Interiors such as lined pages, blank papers etc are also made in Canva.
- Guide here
- The best way is to look for keywords with low search volume or use different tools.
- Guide Here
These are the easiest ways to make your book and publish them on Amazon.
With the rise of digital publishing, it’s never been easier to self-publish your book. There are so many tools that make this process simple and intuitive for even first time authors!
I will post some links here that you can jump into and learn more about keywords/niches etc.
Related: Is Book Bolt The Best Keyword Research Tool?
Related: How To Find Profitable Niches For Amazon KDP – The Guide
Related: Profitable Low Content Book Niches
Related: 50 Different Low Content Book Niches That Sell
How to Create Journals That Sell?
This question is on everyone’s minds!
How to make journals to sell and how to make journals that sell?
There is no right answer and that’s why you should start and experiment with different kinds of book covers, niches and keywords. Look into what sells in the top 100 category on Amazon or use the tool Book Bolt and they list the top 100 journals or notebooks for you. If you want to sell blank notebooks on amazon this is the best site for you!
When creating a journal to sell and low content books for Amazon KDP, it’s important to consider the following:
– The cover: The cover is the first thing potential buyers will see, so it’s important to make sure it catches their eye and makes them want to learn more.
– The blurb: The blurb is a short summary of the book that appears on the back cover or on the Amazon product page. This is your chance to sell potential buyers on your book, so make sure it’s well-written and compelling.
– The price: pricing your journal correctly is essential for success on Amazon KDP. If you price it too high, buyers may be turned off; if you price it too low, you won’t make as much money.
– The keywords: including the right keywords in your book’s title and description will help it be found by potential buyers who are searching for journals on Amazon.
By following these tips, you can increase your chances of success when self-publishing journals on Amazon KDP.
One thing I know is that you need to try to make it. Once you make your first sale you will get the feeling what’s needed and it will be amazing when the $ starts rolling in.
How Much Money Can You Make Selling Journals on Amazon
You can make a lot of money selling journals and low content books on Amazon. They are a hot commodity and people are always looking for new and unique journals to write in. You can set your own prices and make as much money as you want. Just be sure to stock up on journals before the holiday season when demand is at its highest!
The amount of money you can make selling journals on Amazon depends on a few factors, such as the price of the journal, the shipping costs, and the fees charged by Amazon. However, you can expect to make a profit if you sell your journals for around $15 each. If you sell 50 journals per month, you could make up to $750 per month in profit.
Let’s take this book for example, it’s one of the best selling journals at the moment.
If we check the best selling journals on amazon the est. monthly sales we can see that it sells around 733 books a month.
So 733 books a month x 0,70$ USD is $513,1 a month, that’s pretty impressive!
And remember this is just one book, what if we had 10 books that sold 100 times a month we would earn $700 a month!
Earning an extra $700 for me a month could definitely change my life. With that extra money, I could travel more, learn new things, or even quit my job if I wanted to and work on something I love. If you’re not happy with your current situation, earning more money could be the key to making a change.
Are you still asking yourself how much can you make selling low content books on amazon?
I didn’t think so. 🙂
How Many Low Content Books Do I Need To Make 1 Million Dollars
This is probably an impossible question to answer because it depends on how many books you sell and the price of your books.
But I would say that the easiest way would be to get 50-100 books making a profit making 5$ for each sale. So if 100 of your books sell 10 times each month with the 3$ profit you will earn 5000$ a month. So it will take 16-17 years to reach 1 million dollars!
That is 200,000 book sales!
Where To Sell Journals Online Other Than Amazon
If you want to be serious with your business selling journals you might want to look into other sites that also sells journals. Amazon offers the possibility to price your journals the price youy want right, so if you price it low enough you could buy the journals for the printing cost and resell them on other platforms.
But remember if you do not have a good book cover that can make or break the sale.
So what other places than Amazon is there to sell your journals, notebooks and other low content books?
If you made money selling journas and great low contenet books that are selling do not be afraid to look for more sites to sell your journals. When you decide that this is going to be a business for you it is worth exploring and take advantage of every possibility you have to earn that extra cash!
Different Low Content Books You Can Make
When you are creating low content books and zero content books for Amazon it is easy to forget that there are more books than journals and notebooks. Some of the most popular books on the market are actually children’s coloring books, sketch books and puzzle books. Here is a list with different kinds of low content books you can make and publish on Amazon, and it is always a good idea to diversify your book to be able to earn money throughout the year.
- Children Books
- Log Books
- Sketch Books
- Activity Books
- Puzzle Books
- Prompts Books
Remember that some books are seasonal for school, christmas, halloween etc, so if you want money rolling in throughout the year this is the way to do it. Making at least 2 of each book is a great way to start but it is also a great way to learn how to make the different kinds of books.
My December Income Report
Ok guys I have been doing Amazon KDP for almost a year now and I had the craziest month ever! You won’t believe how much money I made this month, it is insane!
I have been focusing most of the year on making Christmas calendars, Christmas notebooks, Christmas recipe books and different kinds of coloring books for christmas.
The year so far hasn’t paid off that well, only between $50-100 a month but wow December was the breakthrough for me!
I put in some cash earlier and bought some coloring pages from Fiverr but the rest of my time I spent using Book Bolt has helped me so much with keyword research and with all their free interiors (totally recommend).
So here are my earnings for december: $2,214
It is so insane, I am so happy I stuck to doing this for the long run and I know you can do it to!
I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, keep grinding!
If you are intrested in learning what I did I can recommend this Youtube video.
Do Low Content Books Sell On Amazon?
Yes, low content books can sell on Amazon. In fact, low content books have become increasingly popular on Amazon in recent years. These books are generally designed to be filled in by the user and have minimal or no content on the interior pages, such as journals, planners, and coloring books.
According to Book Bolt, low content books are a great niche to explore on Amazon. In fact, some low content book creators have reported making thousands of dollars per month selling their books on Amazon.
One example of a successful low content book on Amazon is “The 5-Minute Journal: A Happier You in 5 Minutes a Day” by Intelligent Change. This journal has over 9,000 ratings and an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars on Amazon.
Another example is “The Happy Planner: Plan a Happy Life” by Me & My Big Ideas. This planner has over 2,000 ratings and an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars on Amazon.
So, if you are considering selling low content books on Amazon, it is definitely worth exploring this niche and doing some research to see what types of books are currently selling well.
My Personal Experience
From my perspective, I embarked on the journey of selling journals on Amazon with a mix of curiosity and excitement. I have a hunch that the possibilities in the world of e-commerce are vast, but it takes determination to succeed.
It seems to me that my journey has been a blend of learning, trial and error, and constant adaptation. Personally, I believe that the key to success is not just listing products but understanding market dynamics. In my opinion, it’s been an enlightening experience that goes beyond just making money, offering insights into the world of online business.
It’s super clear to me that selling journals on Amazon is a venture with potential, but success requires more than just listing products. To the best of our knowledge, it’s a blend of market analysis, marketing, and adaptability.
I’m convinced that those who approach this endeavor with dedication and a willingness to learn can find success. In my personal judgment, the financial outcomes can vary, but the experience gained is invaluable.
As I see it, the world of e-commerce is ever-evolving, and with the right mindset, there’s every reason to think that selling journals on Amazon can be a fulfilling journey, both financially and personally.
I hope you liked this blogpost about “How Much Money Can You Make Selling Journals On Amazon” helped you and I wish you the best of luck selling your journals on Amazon.
Do you have any tips for selling journals on Amazon? Let me know in the comments below!
I would love to hear from you!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I promote my journal on Amazon?
- One way to promote your journal on Amazon is to create a listing for it on Amazon.com.
- To do this, you will need to go to the Markething tab on KDP and make an Amazon Ads campaign or Run a Price Promotion. Another way on how to make journals and low content books to sell better is to promote your books on social media with an affiliate link to earn even more money. But for notebooks and journals I think the best way is to make an Ad Campaign.
How do I start selling journals?
- You sign up on Amazon KDP and make your first journal, put it out on the market and you are done. You could sign up and have your book up for review in 20 minutes.
How long does it take to make money on KDP?
- It all depends on how good you are making the book. You can get sales on your first book or it can take 100 books. But one thing is certain and that is that Amazon likes when you upload books consistently so they know that you are serious with it..
Can you make a living self-publishing on Amazon?
- Yes you can! I’ve seen people earning 1000$ each month. Just see the calculations I’ve done in this blogpost with one book making 500$ each month.
How much can you earn from Amazon KDP?
- The sky’s the limit, it all depends on the quality of books you will be making. If it’s a product that is good enough in a low competitive niche people will buy it.
Do journals sell well on Amazon?
- Yes, journals can sell well on Amazon, especially if they cater to a specific audience or have unique designs.
How to make money selling journals on Amazon?
- You can make money by creating and selling journals on Amazon, optimizing listings, and promoting your products.
Can you make money selling journals on Amazon KDP?
- Yes, Amazon KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing) is a platform where you can publish and sell journals, potentially generating income.
How to create journals to sell on Amazon?
- You can design and create journals for Amazon using various tools like Canva or professional software.
How to start a business selling journals on Amazon?
- To start a journal-selling business on Amazon, you’ll need to create appealing products, set up an Amazon seller account, and market effectively.
How many low content books do I need to make 1 million dollars?
- The number of low-content books needed to make a million dollars depends on the profit margin per book and your overall business strategy.
How to sell notebooks on Amazon KDP?
- Selling notebooks on Amazon KDP involves creating your notebook designs, formatting them for publishing, and listing them on the platform.
Is Amazon KDP profitable?
- Amazon KDP can be profitable if you find the right niche, create quality products, and effectively market them.
How to sell journals on Amazon using Canva?
- You can design journals on Canva and then publish them on Amazon KDP for sale. Canva offers user-friendly design tools.
How to make and sell journals on Amazon?
- To make and sell journals on Amazon, you need to create or design your journals, publish them on Amazon KDP, and market them to potential buyers.
How to create your own journal to sell on Amazon?
- You can create your own journal for sale on Amazon by designing the content and cover, then publishing it on Amazon KDP.
How to publish a journal on Amazon and make money?
- Publishing a journal on Amazon KDP is the first step; making money involves optimizing your listings and promoting your journals.
How to sell digital journals on Amazon?
- You can sell digital journals on Amazon by creating PDF or e-book versions of your journals and listing them on Amazon KDP.
How to make money with KDP journals without writing?
- You can outsource content creation or use templates to create journals for KDP without writing all the content yourself.
How to design a journal to sell on Amazon?
- Designing a journal for Amazon involves creating an attractive cover, formatting interior pages, and ensuring it meets Amazon’s publishing guidelines.
How to sell a Canva journal on Amazon?
- After designing a journal on Canva, export it as a PDF and publish it on Amazon KDP for sale.
How to make millions on Amazon with journals?
- Making millions on Amazon with journals is possible but requires exceptional product quality, effective marketing, and substantial sales.
How to make money with Kindle publishing?
- Kindle publishing can be profitable by publishing e-books, including journals, and marketing them to a wide audience.
How to sell for Amazon and make money?
- To sell on Amazon and make money, you can become an Amazon seller, create appealing listings, and manage your inventory effectively.
Please note that this article may contain affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. This helps me to continue to provide valuable content and resources. “If you want to buy Book Bolt use my RobinEsson20 and get 20% off entire order“